People say pictures say thousand words. Nothing can ever express my heartfelt thank you to everyone in school for the never ending birthday songs and birthday wishes. I truly could not believe how nice Brooksian students can be. 4 surprises in a day? I am not sure why I deserve all this but i AM TRULY BLESSED to be loved by many.
Thank you to my 4NA malay class (4I,4T2 including Sebastian & Suzanne)
thanks Hidayah Zailani & Zarinah for initiating everything. Thanks to all who contributed also. Thank you for being such a motivating and hardworking class. Your love for me are truly appreciated. Let's work hard in achieving better results for the school!Thank you for the lovely handmade card, the birthday song and the surprise birthday cake.Personal e-mail from an ex form student, Lim Xin Hui

I received an email through my blackberry from an old student (I was her form teacher in 4NA class, now shes in 5N). This girl is a very quiet girl. I am truly shocked to received a personal email from her wishing me a happy birthday. I was very touched with her thoughtful words of gratitude. I dont remember doing so much for her but she vividly remembers everything that I have done for her. And, i received this email at 12.05 midnight! Dearest Xin Hui, thank you for the beautiful picture.I will treasure with my heart.
Thoughtful gift from a close colleague & friend

Another Birthday Surprise From the Floorball Girls

this one, no comment. The most "exciting" surprise. Why? Coz my eyes were closed and 2 girls, Farha & Wani, held my hands and brought me to the school canteen. The moment they open the cloth that covered my eyes, the whole girl's team shouted the birthday song.TWICE.And yes, I had my 2nd Bday cake for the day. Girls, thank you for the very lovely surprise. Did not expect it really but I appreciate everything.You girls are really awesome and wonderful.love u people alot. and how could i forget my dearest Farhanah, thank you for being a great student & friend.
Unexpected Surprise from Ex Form Class, 4F
This surprise finally managed to make me teared. Y? some of my ex students who are in ITE came back to celebrate my B day! And most of my students r in sec 5, they all joined forces with my dearest Elaine and gave me the most special surprise ever. Thanks Elaine for initiating this plan. I got my 3rd Bday cake and this time, thank goodness its not chocolate. Its mango cake and its fantastic. The most fantastic of all, its their effort to celebrate their ex-form teacher's birthday. Thank you all. I love u all very much and we will hang out soon! How could I forget Nazwayne, thanks for pretending to have such a big problem and wanting to have a heart to heart talk as a plan to surprise me.ahakz!
Special Delivery From Bestie
And I thought my bday surprises came to an end, I received a call from the general office saying there's a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates waiting for me in the general office. And I was wondering, who would do such thing? The moment I open my card,and there I saw her name. Thanks for the most wonderful surprise. I truly truly truly love u babe. and yeap, i shared with my close colleagues in school.
And all this wonderful moment happened within a day in my school. This is truly, definitely, my most memorable day in school. Thank you to you guys for creating beautiful memories for me and with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment