YAH YAH YAH.I am infected by that vicious C.H.I.C.K.E.N.P.O.X. Maybe its a retribution for me for opening my SIL's terrible attitude online (probably ive been cursed by her, but i dont care). Coz to me, everything comes from HIM. Thank aishah. yes. semua penyakit adalah satu penghapus dosa.
I realli sympathise my daughter cause she cant hug me or kiss me for now. Everytime when I fetch her from school, she will always hug me and i will always kisses her. For now, I can only say I love you to her from far. Thankfully she understood my situation and she really kept a distance from me. But yesterday I heard her sobbing wanting me to sleep with her.
anyway, while im on 14 days hospitalisation leave, I think i really need to rest and try to refrain from scratching (easier said than done coz its realli ITCHYLAH!!)
anyway, i dont blame my SIL to behave like that for troubling others, especially causing sooo much problem for her mum. coz it runs in the family. Her own brother always cause problems for me. The problem started again this year. i dunnolah for how long i can tahan anymore.its been 2 years already.
p/s: sorri Mak, sorry Kak Nor, sorry Lini, sorry Abang Aji. I think I have endured for quite a while. u need to talk to him to STOP giving me problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment