Aku Yang Bernama Jariah

Just a simple woman who enjoys the simplicity of life, but appreciations complications that might come along the way. Dont understand? So am I. In short, just read the blog to know more about me :))

26 September 2008

J.U.I.T......JUITA!!!!

I was washing the plates when my mum approached me and told me that Juita could spell out her name. I smiled and replied," You must be kidding,mum."

"Im serious. In Julian's car, she was spelling her name and Julian's mum was so shocked to hear she spelt out her name."

as we continued our conversation, came my lil juita and she climbed up the toddler's step to wash her hands at the basin. So i casually asked her," So, how do you spell your name?"

"J....U....I....T.....Juita!" with her cute intonation and beautiful smile.

What a disbelief. My two year old baby can spell out her own name! but of course only 90% is right, coz she forgot the letter a at the back of her name. goodness, she keeps on surprising me everyday.

p/s: by, when you r back, do ask her how to spell out her name. :) muahz.

No comments: