Aku Yang Bernama Jariah

Just a simple woman who enjoys the simplicity of life, but appreciations complications that might come along the way. Dont understand? So am I. In short, just read the blog to know more about me :))

13 July 2008

Thank You

To all friends and those who read my blog ( including multiply), i thank you for your kind concern and i thank you for the kind advices that you have offered.

I have to admit that I am prepared to face the consequences by putting such posts about my marriages woes online. Bestie has adviced and even warned me of how people can misjudged me easily and trying to give me a bad name or image because i tell my marriage woes online.

Like I have said earlier, I am no good at telling problems to people. Neither am I good at talking to my hubby coz everytime we try to talk nicely, it ended up in a heated argument. I have only one objective when writing this post on my blog; to let my hubby read it himself hoping that things will get better soon.

Things are much better now. We are in talking terms (with hubby making the first move, which was hardly of him to do so!). We are trying very hard to be be nice to each other, esp hubby. but im just gonna wait and see if he can do that CONSISTENTLY. and of coz me too.

oh yah, during the "war" with him, definitely i couldnt put him in the list coz he drives me insane at that point of time (wink,wink) hence i need something else that keeps me off from thinking of that problem to make me sane and happy.

im just glad that hubby has an open mind. he wasnt offended with the post.

remember i mentioned there's no happy ending after meeting the prince? haha, i wanna take that back due to these reasons:

a) he will still be the one who will always be there for me no matter how MAD & ANGRY i am towards him.

b) he is being adored by my students so very much that inevitably, i cannot put him out of the picture. The kids love him so much..

c) the fact that he is trying to be nice. I appreciate the effort. Make sure you continue to do so.(hugs)

now im truly exhausted with school although its only week 3. gosh. been having bad headaches lately. shall stop now. but i shall not stop trying to make things better between myself and my hubby.

p/s: im so in love with my car new look. cant wait for the final touch!

No comments: