Especially after last friday, my health was deteriorating. to the point that i was sent to the hospital via ambulance. All my life i have never suffered from such exhaustion.All my life i have never suffered from breathing difficulty. All my life my heart never beat soo fast. All these whiles im able to handle stress very well. Bt that day.that very saturday, i lost the battle. when all these factors came together, the mum-to-be was very sick that the hubby didnt know what to do that he had to call the ambulance.
It was almost midnight when my hubby came from after meeting with his friends. I was lying on the mattress while watching a very good HBO show "The Black Book" . After talking for a while with my hubby, i tried to close my eyes. Suddenly, my head was spinning so fast. the heart beat soo fast. Tears came rolling down my cheek. told my hubby i wasnt feeling well. He came near and was surprised to see me crying (i didnt noe what i am so emotional at tt point of time!) Out of sudden, i broke down and behaving very hysterical. I screamed out loud, and having breathing difficulty. I thought i was dying. And so, the panic hubby called the ambulance and i was sent to the TTSH.
2 things came in my mind? whats wrong with me? am i suffering from pre natal blues? theres no such thing as pre natal blues. So, whats the explanation from my freakish behaviour? I have no idea. Or was i being possessed by smthing? I wish it wasnt.
nonetheless, during this pregnancy, i have faced with so many obstacles and hindrances tt i felt like giving up smtimes. My health esp, is deteriorating.
a) took 3 blood tests and all test said my level of white blood cells are abnormally high compared to the normal range.
b) extreme exhaustion. I couldnt take public. i couldnt even walk a long distance.my heart tends to beat very fast and this will make me feel very anxious and very tired.
c) the baby apparently is lying below than the normal position due to the fact i always carry heavy things
now, all i can do is now to pray to the ONLY ONE to give me the utmost strength to move on and surpasses all kinds of obstacles. all i want is for my baby to be healthy. I am very guilty for not being able to take care of my baby during the first 3 mths. to all who read this blog of mine, please pray for my health.
No comments:
Post a Comment